Why do we need to use fiber tension meter and fiber tensiometer in fiber production process
In the optical fiber and cable industry, many engineers need to use optical fiber tension meter and optical fiber tensiometer to measure the optical fiber tension in the production process, but why specifically measure the optical fiber tension? Here to explain to everyone.
The fiber tension meter and fiber tensiometer are used to measure the fiber tension during the unwinding of the optical fiber. Because the unwinding tension affects the formation of the excess length of the fiber, we require the tension of all fiber unwinding racks to be consistent regardless of the actual high and low speed. If the tension exceeds the value allowed by the process, the optical fiber may be stretched and elongated. The closer the fiber is to the inside of the beam tube, the smaller the positive excess length will be. If the fiber tension is less than the allowable value of the process, the more the fiber is toward the outside of the beam tube, the greater the positive excess length. Excessive tension will affect the transmission performance and life of optical fiber. If the tension is too low, it will cause unstable unwinding, which will easily cause the jitter of the optical fiber, and will lead to uneven diameter of the sleeve.
Therefore, the dynamic fiber tension meter and fiber tensiometer are used to measure the fiber tension during the production process. According to the process of different equipment and manufacturers, the unwinding tension of the optical fiber is preferably between 60g-120g.
Betten Technology Co., Ltd. provided the NTF series special-purpose model tensiometer with big diameter guide wheel to minimize the bending of the material, it is suitable for materials wihc is sensitive to bending radius, such as optical fiber and carbon fiber.
1. The patented technology automatically resets the meter to zero , which improves the measurement accuracy and facilitates measurement.
2. Equipped with a wire diameter compensator, which compensates errors caused by different wire diameters and improves measurement accuracy
3． Equipped with lead frame and guide wheel movement structure, it is easy to capture the tested material.
4． V-groove aluminum measuring guide roller with ball bearing.
5. Rugged, non-slip aluminum case, resistant to electrical interference.
6. LIPO lithium-ion polymer battery (about 60 hours of continuous operation).
7. The tested material, the guide roller, and the screen are located on the same plane. During the test, the test data, the status of the guide roller and the tested material can be seen.
8. A maximum of 10 materials can be accurately calibrated. With the wire diameter compensator, the tested wire diameter range is larger.
9. character menu setting interface, easy to operate.
10． According to different ranges and needs, the measurement value display unit can be selected g, kg, c N, N, daN, lb
11. It can record the maximum value, minimum value, peak value and average value in the measurement process, and can also store 10 independent measurement values.
12. Programmable setting of the maximum and minimum value of the trend status bar, clearly determine the range of tension change, and have the advantages of mechanical instrument trend display.
13. Provides fine adjustment of display results. If There is a slight deviation between the material measured on site and the standard calibration material, and accurate values can be displayed without recalibration.
14. Function settings can be protected by passwords to improve setting security.
15. Betten tensiometer provides two display modes, taking into account the advantages of accurate electronic tensiometer reading and mechanical tensiometer trend display.
Measuring head width
Calibration materials (Polyamide Monofilament)
wire diameter compensation
Unit conversion: 1daN = 10N = 1.02kg 1cN = 1.02g
Accuracy : (factory calibration material) 1% full scale (FS), (other materials) 3% FS.
Display update frequency : 0.5 seconds
Optional units: gf, cN, N, kgf, daN, LB (switchable units are different for different ranges)
Adjustable range: The displayed value can be adjusted within ± 10 steps of 1% of full scale according to the site requirements
Line speed: 1000m / min
Stored value: Maximum, minimum, maximum peak, minimum peak, average
Display : Dot-matrix LCD
Shell size: 76 × 46 × 275mm
Power : Lithium-ion rechargeable battery, continuous working for about 60 hours
Operating temperature : 10-45 ° C, 90% relative humidity or less
Accessories : Instrument, instruction manual, certificate, charger, instrument box
Sorted by industry
Contact: China tension meter manufacturer BETTEN Technology
Add: Shenyang Shenbei International Science and Technology Cooperation Industrial Park