What is the difference between a yarn tensiometer for measuring high-speed chemical fiber yarn and a
In the production of high-speed chemical filaments, a yarn tensiometer is required to measure the tension of chemical filaments, such as POY polyester yarn chip spinning. Threads run at speeds up to 4000 m/min. Ordinary yarn tension meters use the guide wheel to contact the yarn, and the speed cannot reach such a high speed. In the short term, the guide wheel will be scrapped due to excessive speed. Therefore, the yarn tensiometer for measuring high-speed chemical fiber yarn generally adopts the friction contact method of ceramic wire column to measure the tension. This is very different from ordinary yarn tension meters. In the process of contacting the chemical fiber through the friction of the lead column, the force felt by the lead column is not only from the tension of the chemical fiber. There is also friction between the ceramic column and the chemical fiber. If the yarn tension meter is calibrated using the traditional static hanging weight method, there will be errors in the test. Therefore, the calibration of high-speed yarn tensiometers with ceramic column adopts dynamic calibration, which can offset the error caused by friction during measurement. The yarn tension meter for measuring high-speed chemical fiber yarn is recommended to use the special model NTSC series of Betten Technology Co., Ltd. The following is the specific information of NTSC.
NTSC series Electronic tension meters is for hard to reach and limited access space applications With ceramic pins for line speeds up to max. 6000 m /min, suitable for the measurement of high speed chemical fiber.
NTSC series has 4 kinds of tension range from 0.3-100.0cN to 5-500cN
New Features of Model NTSC Series
1. The patented technology automatically resets the meter to zero , which improves the measurement accuracy and facilitates measurement.
2. The tested material, the guide roller, and the screen are located on the same plane. During the test, the test data, the status of the guide roller and the tested material can be seen.
3. The screen display direction can be changed according to the customer's holding method, which is convenient for reading.
4. g, c N can be selected as the unit for measuring value display.
5. Record the maximum value, minimum value and draw value during the measurement.
6. Equipped with lead frame and guide roller movement structure, easy to capture the tested material
Measuring head width
Calibration materials (Polyamide Monofilament)
Unit conversion: 1cN = 1.02g
Accuracy : (calibration material) ± 1% of full scale (FS), (other materials) ± 3% of full scale (FS)
Display update frequency 0.5 seconds
Optional unit g, cN
Line speed NTS 6000m / min
Stored value Maximum, minimum, average
Case size 225X45 X 30 mm
Power Li-ion rechargeable battery, continuous working for about 30 hours
Operating temperature 10-45 ° C, 90% relative humidity or less
Shipment include tension meter, instruction manual, certificate, charger, instrument box
Scope of application Tension measurement of yarn, chemical fiber, fine metal wire in textile, chemical fiber, wire and cable industry
Sorted by industry
Contact: China tension meter manufacturer BETTEN Technology
Add: Shenyang Shenbei International Science and Technology Cooperation Industrial Park